Welcome to Rational Dreaming.
If it isn’t already obvious from the rest of this site…
I am an atheist.
That doesn’t mean I know there is no God.
That doesn’t mean I know that there are no supernatural entities watching over us and caring about or fretting over every decision we make and every action we take in our lives.
That doesn’t mean I know there is no life after death. In fact I’m rather hoping to be pleasently surprised when the time comes.
What it does mean, given the complete lack of even circumstantial evidence for any of these things, is that I’m almost certain that these things are true: no God, nothing supernatural, and (sadly) no life after death. How “almost certain?” Certain enough that if there was ever a way to determine the answer to the existence of God once and for all, I would stake all of my life savings that I was correct when the curtain of reality was drawn back.
I could be wrong, sure, but it would come as a very big surprise.
Simple really. Please keep it clean, and please refrain from personal attacks, I have no interest in playing host to personal crusades or vendettas carried on over the Internet.
That’s all for now. We’ll see what happens!
- Lindsey Dowker on Ray Comfort’s “180″ Movie: Holocaust == Abortion… Result!!
- Islam and the mentally ill - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum on Are Religious People More Charitable than Non-Believers?
- Genuine Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on Polls
- Michael Kors bag on Polls
- Jones sabo as opposed to just with regard to sweden on Why Religious Conversions Don’t Matter Much
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30