Wow, what a frustrating 50 minutes. I’ve just finished listening to the latest Thinking Atheist podcast, where Seth Andrews interviews Christian apologist Sye ten Bruggencate, who created the web site Proof That God Exists where he claims to prove beyond all reasonable doubt that God exists.
The kicker is that he claims in the podcast that his logic is incontrovertible because it is God given. Therefore, if you reject his logic as flawed, then the fault is not with his arguments, but with you, for not being a true Christian. If you were a true Christian, then you would have no argument with his logic. This, of course, is a classic example of the “No True Scotsman” fallacy.
Here is the podcast. It’s worth a listen, just don’t be holding anything heavy in your hand, you might end up throwing it at your monitor.
- Lindsey Dowker on Ray Comfort’s “180″ Movie: Holocaust == Abortion… Result!!
- Islam and the mentally ill - Page 2 - US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum on Are Religious People More Charitable than Non-Believers?
- Genuine Louis Vuitton Outlet Store on Polls
- Michael Kors bag on Polls
- Jones sabo as opposed to just with regard to sweden on Why Religious Conversions Don’t Matter Much